Kohler, Wis. (WFRV) – In her final shot at a championship, Lauren Haen finally broke through at the WIAA girls state golf tournament.
The Xavier senior took first place in Division II golf with a six over round of 78 at Blackwolf Run on Tuesday. No other player in division two posted a score below 80 on Monday afternoon.
Haen has made the state golf tournament every single year of high school, and finished in the top ten the last two years.
Freedom’s Callie Berg (+26, T6th) and Green Bay NEW Lutheran’s Faith Flynn (+30, 10th) finished in the top ten at this year’s tournament.
- Appleton airport installs hydroponic garden
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- Despite setbacks, Two Rivers High School officials say precautions have helped protect student-athletes
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Appeals court stays Wisconsin limits on gatherings