GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Last time these two teams faced off, it was the opening to the 2020 season. Davante Adams went off for a career high 14 receptions and also have 156 yards and 2 touchdowns. Aaron Rodgers was surgical in his dismantling of the Vikings secondary and the Green and Gold started off the season with a win. The Pack is now 5-1 and looks to go 2-0 against Minnesota this season.
Packers loss the toss and get the ball first. Vikings will get the ball in the second half.
- Aaron Rodgers to Davante Adams for a touchdown. Packers lead 7-0 with 7:01 left in the 1st quarter
- 5:35: Dalvin Cook slices through the Packers defense for a gain of 12. Stopped by Josh Jackson and Kamal Martin
- Dalvin Cook walks off the field with trainers
- 0:47: But apparently there’s no injury, because a few plays later, Dalvin Cooks runs it in 21 yards for the touchdown. Packers and Vikings are tied at 7 all
- Vikings cornerback Cam Danztler is down on the field. A stretcher has come out for him. He was part of trying to tackle AJ Dillon on a 7 yard run.
- BEAUTIFUL pass play to AJ Dillon from Aaron Rodgers. Manages to sidestep on the sideline and gets 16 yards. 1st down, Packers with 12:01 left in the 1st half
- Packers go for it on 4th and inches, Jamaal Williams with the carry to get the first down.
- Davante Adams is way too wide open. Rodgers finds him for the TD, second one of the day for Adams, Packers lead 14-7 with 6:53 left in the 1st half.
- SACK DEAN LOWRY. Kirk Cousins goes down and the Vikings lose 9 yards with 2:56 left to go in the 1st half
- Dalvin Cook scores his second touchdown of the game, ties the game up at 14 all with 31 seconds left in the 1st half
HALF: Tied at 14
- Dalvin Cook starts out with a 37 yard run. Vikings on the Packers 48
- 2 pass interference calls extend the Vikings drive after failing to convert on 3rd down. Ball is now at the Packers 1 yard line
- Dalvin Cook gets his third touchdown of the day, Packers defense struggling to stop him. Packers trail 21-14 with 10 minutes left in the third quarter
- Deep ball to Robert Tonyan, 45 yard completion, 1st down on the Minnesota 37 yard line.
- Aaron Rodgers tries to find Equanimeous St. Brown on the end zone on 4th and 10, but it’s broken up. Packers turn it over on downs and the Vikings get the ball on their own 37 yard line.
- Dalvin Cook is running rampant all over the Packers. Catches a 50 yard TD pass from Kirk Cousins to put the Vikings up 28 to 14 with 5:52 left in the 3rd quarter
- Packers go for it on 4th and 3, complete to EQ for a 1st down.
- Will Redmond and Vernon Scott are questionable to return to the game
- Davante Adams grabs his third touchdown of the day, 2 point conversion is good, Packers trail 28-22 with 2:42 left in the game