By The Associated Press undefined
Minnesota and Wisconsin will try again to keep their rivalry streak alive. The Big Ten announced the undercard to Saturday’s conference title game between Ohio State and Northwestern.
Wisconsin is set to host Minnesota on Saturday, and Indiana hosts Purdue on Friday night. Rutgers hosts Nebraska in Friday’s other game.
The rest of the Saturday slate includes Illinois at Penn State, Michigan at Iowa and Michigan State at Maryland.
Minnesota and Wisconsin were supposed to play Nov. 28, but the game was canceled because of elevated COVID-19 cases in the Minnesota program.
The teams have played every year since 1907.
- Kewaunee girls take commanding lead in Packerland, Notre Dame cruises past Bay Port
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Door County theater’s ‘The Play’s the Thing’ going virtual
- Parents prepare students for in-person learning
- Harden, Durant star as Nets edge Bucks 125-123
- 81-unit apartment complex to be built near downtown Manitowoc