MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WFRV) – It’s official – American Family Field has unveiled the new logo for the home of the Milwaukee Brewers.
American Family Insurance tweeted about the new name for Miller Park on Thursday. The name change will take effect on January 1, 2021.
The name change is part of a 15-year partnership with American Family Insurance.
Last November, the Brewers unveiled its new primary logo for the team’s 50th season.
What do you think of the new logo? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!
- Fans react to an empty Lambeau Field
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Sturgeon Bay acting couple building own community theater
- Packers answer Lions early surge, dominate 3rd and 4th quarters in win
- Wisconsin DHS reports over 100,000 total positive COVID-19 test results within the state
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites