(WFRV) – The Milwaukee Bucks continue to add to their depth after making some big moves during the pandemic shortened “offseason.” This time Milwaukee has agreed to a deal with free agent guard Bryn Forbes, according to a report by ESPN.
The 27 year old spent the first four seasons of his career with the San Antonio Spurs, and saw his minutes and production go up in the last two years. Over that time Forbes shot over 40 percent from the field and behind the arc.
Forbes made over 140 starts for the Spurs over the past couple of seasons, but could also be a valuable asset coming off the bench in Milwaukee. That’s after the Bucks reportedly traded for Jrue Holiday, added DJ Augustin, and re-signed guard Pat Connaughton over the past week.
- These are the weirdest holiday foods you can buy
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Appleton P.D. investigates fatal single-vehicle crash
- Wisconsin DHS reports 3,831 new positive COVID-19 cases and 22 new virus-related deaths