DENVER (KDVR) — Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and speeding more than 25 miles per hour over the speed limit on Tuesday, according to court documents.
Court documents show that the former UW-Madison Badger Gordon was speeding between 25 mph and 39 mph over the limit at 5th Avenue and Speer Boulevard.
He is expected to be in Denver County Court on Friday, Nov. 13.
The Broncos are scheduled to play the Patriots on Sunday.
- Dodge County Sheriff’s Office looking for Huber inmate that failed to return to jail
- Can you take a selfie with your ballot in Wisconsin?
- Neenah Police investigating after man brought to hospital with gunshot wound
- Favre shows support for Pres. Trump while Holmgren backs Biden
- Lil Wayne gets backlash after showing support for Trump