MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin quarterback Jack Coan is dealing with a foot injury as the Badgers prepare for the start of their pandemic-delayed season.
Athletic department spokesman Brian Mason confirmed that Coan injured his foot in practice Saturday and didn’t practice Sunday.
Mason didn’t have any update on the severity of Coan’s injury beyond that.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel first reported Coan’s injury and said the senior from Sayville, New York, is out indefinitely. The 16th-ranked Badgers open their season Oct. 24 by hosting Illinois.
- Local Veteran surprised with gift of car
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Catch up with the Big Ten with Big Time Sports
- The final presidential debate of the 2020 campaign season
- Trump, Biden face off in final presidential debate