GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – An uplifting story from a local viewer of her own personal monarch sanctuary.
Michelle Hall, from the rural Green Bay area is raising nearly three dozen monarch butterflies from caterpillars.
Hall says she noticed the caterpillars in her garden were being eaten up by stink bugs, so she collected as many as she could. She provides them a safe place to do their magic, then releases the amazing monarchs butterflies when they emerge from their cocoon.
Hall says she released two yesterday and two more today.
- Outbreak at two Wisconsin Veterans home facilities
- Dr. Jill Biden makes second in-person appearance in Wisconsin in September
- Notre Dame Academy to move to all-virtual learning due to COVID-19
- Voters in Northeast Wisconsin appreciate drop boxes for absentee ballots
- Up for debate: a look at the potential impact of the first presidential debate