WAUWATOSA, Wis. (AP) — Police are filling in more details about arrests made in connection with a shooting at a Wisconsin mall last week.
Wauwatosa officers announced Saturday officers had arrested a 15-year-old boy they believe was the shooter and several more people.
Sgt. Abby Pavlik said in an email to media outlets Monday that the boy was arrested during a traffic stop in Milwaukee and the suspected weapon in the mall shooting was recovered from the vehicle. A passenger in the vehicle was also arrested.
A third person believed to be involved in the incident was also arrested but Pavlik didn’t include any details.
Investigators don’t know if the shooting was gang-related but are working with prosecutors on potential charges.
- LIVE BLOG: Packers face off against the Rams
- Wisconsin DHS reports highest single-day COVID-19 death toll to date
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- Former deputy sentenced in Dodge Co. to 2 years in prison for burglary
- New technology at Appleton International Airport makes travel air safer