LYNDON, Wis. (WFRV) – County Road U was shut down for over an hour as fire crews battled a warehouse fire.
According to reports, around 2:30 p.m. Sheboygan County Emergency Communications Center received a 911 call about a 50,000 sq. ft. warehouse that was on fire.
Heavy smoke was visible from several miles away.
Authorities say the fire originated in a burn barrel which then spread to the grass and building.
Due to the threat of several propane tanks being in the building County Road U had to be closed down for over an hour.
There were no injuries and the extent of damage is unknown.
Over seven fire departments assisted on the incident.
- Pharmacy students help with COVID-19 vaccination effort
- In duel with small investors over GameStop, big funds blink
- Woman sells Bernie doll for over $20K, donates to charity
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- City of Neenah looks to fill vacant crossing guard positions