(WFRV) – Local 5 and two local Salvation Army groups are teaming up to help bring holiday cheer and hope to those in the community.
Green Bay Salvation Army and Salvation Army – Fox Cities have a 2020 Christmas campaign goal of $2.3 million dollars and each Friday night WFRV Local 5’s Red Kettle Cast will give you up to date numbers on their goal and how you can help in the effort during the 6 pm newscast and online.
FRIDAY 11/27/2020 6:15 p.m.
The Salvation Army of Green Bay and the Fox Cities has raised $86,000, bringing their total to $577,997.
FRIDAY 11/20/2020 6:15 p.m.
After a week of campaigning, the Salvation Army of Green Bay and the Fox Cities has raised $193,864, brining their total to $491,687.
Original Story: 11/13/2020
As of November 13, they have raised over $297,000.
You can continue to donate at kettles across Northeast Wisconsin or you can donate virtually.
- Report: Linsley out 3-6 weeks with knee sprain
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Virtual ‘The Glass Menagerie’ finely crafted in Oshkosh
- Little Chute Kiwanis Club continues Christmas parade despite the pandemic
- “I just want to continue to be part of it.” Manitowoc Mayor seeks re-election
- Manitowoc Police ask for help in finding owner of small dog who bit woman