(WFRV) – Local 5 and two local Salvation Army groups are teaming up to help bring holiday cheer and hope to those in the community.
Green Bay Salvation Army and Salvation Army – Fox Cities have a 2020 Christmas campaign goal of $2.3 million dollars and each Friday night WFRV Local 5’s Red Kettle Cast will give you up to date numbers on their goal and how you can help in the effort during the 6 pm newscast and online.
FRIDAY 12/4/2020 6:15 p.m.
The Salvation Army of Green Bay and the Fox Cities has raised $86,200 this past week, bringing their overall total $779,476.
FRIDAY 11/27/2020 6:15 p.m.
The Salvation Army of Green Bay and the Fox Cities has raised $86,000, bringing their total to $577,997.
FRIDAY 11/20/2020 6:15 p.m.
After a week of campaigning, the Salvation Army of Green Bay and the Fox Cities has raised $193,864, brining their total to $491,687.
Original Story: 11/13/2020
As of November 13, they have raised over $297,000.
You can continue to donate at kettles across Northeast Wisconsin or you can donate virtually.
- Mishicot wins first team state title in school history
- Local window cleaners honor kindness day, washing Boys and Girls Club windows
- Hostages in 2015 Eagle Nation Cycles incident file lawsuit
- WATCH: Local 5’s African American Icons: Honoring Black History Month
- Mishicot girls look for first state basketball title